Please fill in all fields marked as compulsory
Thank you for your message. We will get in touch with you immediately.
We are pleased to offer you comprehensive advice about your private ownership at The Chedi Andermatt, and we can assist you with all aspects of the purchase of your apartment in the Swiss Alps.
+41 (0)41 888 06 06
The Chedi Residences, c/o thielproperty ag
Gotthardstrasse 41, CH-6490 Andermatt
Many thanks for visiting this website. This website presents the apartments available for sale within the hotel The Chedi Andermatt and which are marketed as The Chedi Residences Andermatt.
No rights or claims may be derived from the plans, drawings, representations, fittings, 3D views and descriptions contained herein. In particular, the plans have no validity as land register plans. The right to changes, amendments and dimensional deviations remains expressly reserved at all times.
This website is based on information that we believe can be regarded as reliable, but we neither expressly nor implicitly provide any assurances as to its correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness, and we cannot be held liable if this assessment is not correct, except in the case of deliberate misrepresentation. None of the conditions provided on this website are binding and must be agreed contractually. The content of this website represents neither in full nor in part a contractual agreement, an offer to sell or a request to submit an offer to purchase securities.
As at June 2018: none of the details are binding. The furnishing in the plans and in the photographs as well as the mention or representation of materials are only provided as examples and are only partially integral components of the development and can therefore be changed by the purchaser without notice. Subject to change.
We would like to draw your attention below to the processing of your personal data by thielproperty ag. Please read through our data protection policy carefully. If you have any questions on this data protection policy, you can direct these at any time to our data protection officer at the email address given in section 1.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and data protection officer
This data protection policy applies to the processing of personal data by:
Telephone: +41 (0)41 888 06 06
thielproperty ag's data protection officer can be contacted at the above address.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
a) Visiting the website
When accessing our website www.thechedi-andermatt.com, information will be sent automatically to our website’s server by the browser you are using on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information will then be stored by us without any action on your part and deleted after 14 (fourteen) months:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of the visit
• Country, language and location of the visitor
• Name and URL of the file accessed
• Originating website (referrer URL)
• The computer’s operating system and browser you used
• Name of your access provider
• Browser type and version used as well as other information transmitted by the browser (such as geographical origin, language setting, add-ons used, screen resolution, etc.)
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
• To guarantee smooth connection set-up of the website
• To guarantee optimal use of our website
• Technical administration of the network infrastructure and optimisation of the internet offering
• To analyse system security and stability
• Internal statistical purposes
• For other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We never use the data we collect as described for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as a person.
b) Signing up to our newsletter
If you have expressly given your consent under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR, we will use your email address to send or have sent to you the requested newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, you must give an email address and name, full address and nationality. You are free to give further details.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of every newsletter. Alternatively, you can send an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data we collect for registering for our newsletter are deleted at the latest 14 months after you have unsubscribed.
c) Using our contact form
If you have any questions, you may contact us using a form provided on our website. Here we require a valid email address, your first name and last name, your nationality and full address so that we know who sent the query and can answer it. You are free to give further details.
Data processing for the purposes of establishing contact with us is carried out under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR based on your freely given consent.
The personal data we collect for using the contact form are deleted at the latest 14 months after your query was received.
d) Other purposes
We reserve the right to process your personal data for other purposes, such as direct marketing. However, we will inform you about this at an appropriate point and obtain your consent where required.
3. Passing on data
a) Passing on to data processors
We pass on personal data to service providers domestically and abroad who then process these data as data processors on our behalf and in line with our instructions.
These can particularly be service providers in the following areas:
• Administrative work
• Advisory services
• IT services
• Marketing services
The data processors may be in countries that do not have an equivalent level of data protection compared to your country of residence. However, in selecting the data processors and by taking suitable precautions, we guarantee that the data protection throughout the entire processing of your personal data is also guaranteed by the data processors. Moreover, transmission is permissible to such recipients that are subject to the US Privacy Shield Framework. Companies which are subject to this also demonstrate a corresponding level of data protection.
Passing on data to data processors is based on Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR and Article 6 (1) sentence 1 b) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
b) For other purposes
Furthermore, we only pass on your personal data within the SFP Group and/or to third parties, if:
• You have given your express consent to this under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR
• This is permissible by law under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 b) GDPR and necessary for processing contractual arrangements
• There is a statutory obligation to do so under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 c) GDPR
• Passing on data under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR is necessary for asserting, exercising or protecting legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding right that requires protection by your data not being passed on
The cookie stores information that is generated in connection with the specifically used end device. However, this does not mean that we obtain knowledge about your identity directly from them.
We also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness and these are stored for a certain specific period on your end device. If you visit our site again to use our services, they automatically recognise that you have already visited our site and what input and settings you applied so that you don’t have to enter them again.
If these cookies involve your personal data, usage is based on legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR. Our interest in these purposes, particularly in optimising our website, should therefore be seen as being legitimate under the aforementioned provision.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that your computer does not store any cookies or so that you are always notified before a new cookie is created. However, full deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Tracking tools
The following tracking activities we use are carried out based on Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR. By using tracking tools, we aim to guarantee tailor-made design and continuous optimisation of our website. We also use tracking tools to gather statistics on usage of our website and to carry out analyses for the purposes of optimising our offer for you. These interests should be seen as being legitimate under the aforementioned provision.
a) Google Analytics
For the purposes of tailor-made design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this regard, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies used (see under section 4). The information generated by the cookie on your usage of this website, such as
• Browser type/version
• Operating system used
• Referrer URL (the previously visited website)
• Host name of the accessing end device (IP address)
• Time of the server request
is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information is used to analyse website usage, compile reports on website activities and for other services associated with website and internet usage in order to provide market research and a tailor-made design of these internet pages. This information is also transmitted to third parties, provided this is legally prescribed or in as far as third parties process these data under contract. Your IP address is never merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised, making allocation impossible (IP masking). Google observes the data protection provisions of the US-EU and US Privacy Shields and is registered with the corresponding “Privacy Shield” Frameworks of the US Department of Commerce.
You can prevent the installation of cookies with a corresponding setting on your browser software; we would point out, however, that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full.
You may also prevent the collection of the data created by the cookie and which relate to your usage of the website (including your IP address) as well as prevent the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, particularly for browsers on mobile end devices, you can also prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and only to our website and will be stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must reset the opt-out cookie.
You can find further information on data protection relating to Google Analytics at the Google Analytics Help Center.
6. Plug-ins and further involvement of third-parties
Our digital offers are linked in a number of ways to third-party functions and systems, such as link-ups with Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. Under certain circumstances, these third parties may analyse and evaluate your use of our digital offers. In doing so, other personal data such as the IP address, personal browser settings and other parameters can be transmitted to these third parties and stored there. We do not have any control over such use of personal data collected by third parties, and the respective data protection and usage provisions of these providers apply.
7. Your rights
You are entitled to:
• Withdraw the consent you once gave us, at any time. This means that we may no longer carry out the data processing in future which was based upon this consent. However, the processing of your personal data in the past is not affected by this
• Request information about your personal data that we processed. Specifically, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or are disclosed, the planned storage time, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or withdrawal of consent, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us, as well as about the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, to request significant information about the details
• Immediately request the correction of incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data stored with us
• Request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, provided processing is not required to exercise the right to free speech and information, to carry out a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or protect legal claims
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data or that processing is improper, but you refuse to delete data and we no longer need them, but you need them to assert, exercise or protect legal claims or you have lodged a complaint against processing
• Receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, customary and machine-readable format or to request their transmission to another controller
• Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may normally contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters
8. Right to object
If your personal data are processed under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR based on legitimate interests, you are entitled under Article 21 GDPR to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data if there are reasons arising from your particular situation or the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object that is implemented by us, without details of a particular situation being needed.
If you would like to make use of your right to object, an email to email@example.com will suffice.
9. Data security
We use the popular TSL procedure on our website (transport layer security) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is normally 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form from the locked depiction of the padlock or padlock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against random or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. We are constantly upgrading our security measures in line with technological developments.
10. Updating and amending this data protection policy
This data protection policy is currently valid as of May 2018.
This data protection policy may be amended due to further development of our website and offers or based on changed statutory or regulatory provisions. The current data protection policy can be downloaded and printed at any time from our website at https://www.thechedi-andermatt.com/datenschutz